Find your place on our team
At Synedgen, our culture fosters innovation. Join us in the relentless pursuit of simple solutions to complex medical challenges.
Synedgen, a bio-pharmaceutical company, in Southern California is hiring a manufacturing associate. The applicant will work in the GMP facility assisting in the chemical synthesis of the active pharmaceutical ingredient. The position also requires assisting the device team with synthesis of pilot batches. This is an excellent opportunity to join a small team working to expand an organization as it develops novel drug and device products with the potential to impact millions of lives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manufacture active pharmaceutical ingredients, drug products, and medical devices.
- Ensure compliance with quality system, regulations, and safety procedures.
- Maintain instrumentation and facilities in proper operating conditions and cleanliness.
- Manufacture pilot stage liquid medical device products.
- Perform analytical testing for manufacturing, qualification, and validation activities.
- Develop and write standard operating procedures, work instructions, and test methods.
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Strong scientific background and understanding of basic laboratory techniques in chemistry are required.
- Ability to independently plan and execute projects.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication, time management, and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
- Scientific knowledge and experience operating FTIR, HPLC, Spectrophotometer, NMR, TFF, spray dryer and other instruments is a plus.
- Previous experience in polymer chemistry and chemical reactors is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or related field.
- 0-3 years’ experience
- Ability to gown aseptically to work in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Ability to lift 20 pounds.
Applicant review begins immediately. Submit cover letter, resume or CV, and list of three references to email@example.com
Local Candidates Preferred , Equal Opportunity Employer
Synedgen will consider exceptional applicants who fulfill our unique needs. If you are interested in applying your knowledge and skills to understand and create the next generation of glycomic therapeutics, send a cover letter along with your resume or CV to the address below. Applications without a cover letter that specifically discusses the applicant’s interests in Synedgen and potential contributions will not be considered.
1420 N. Claremont Blvd.
Suite 105 D
Claremont CA 91711