Find your place on our team
At Synedgen, our culture fosters innovation. Join us in the relentless pursuit of simple solutions to complex medical challenges.
Part Time Laboratory Assistant
Synedgen, a biopharmaceutical company, in Southern California is hiring a part-time laboratory assistant to work in our manufacturing and quality control division. The applicant will work in the GMP facility assisting with packaging, facility cleaning and maintenance, solution production, and inventory. This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience working in a GMP environment and to join a small team working to expand an organization as it develops novel drug products with the potential to impact millions of lives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Package medical and cosmetic products for shipment.
- Clean laboratory glassware, instrumentation, and facility.
- Assist in maintaining instrumentation and facilities in proper operating conditions.
- Maintain laboratory supplies and equipment
- Produce solutions according to department policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with quality system, regulations, and safety procedures.
- Assist QC and Manufacturing personnel with tasks.
- Excellent communication, time management, and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Familiarity with Microsoft office environment.
- High school Diploma
- Ability to gown to work in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment and wear a chemical face mask.
- Ability to lift 20 pounds.
Applicant review begins immediately. An application is not complete without a cover letter, resume, and list of three references. Applications will be kept in confidence. The complete application package must be submitted to email@example.com
Local Candidates Preferred, Equal Opportunity Employer
Synedgen will consider exceptional applicants who fulfill our unique needs. If you are interested in applying your knowledge and skills to understand and create the next generation of glycomic therapeutics, send a cover letter along with your resume or CV to the address below. Applications without a cover letter that specifically discusses the applicant’s interests in Synedgen and potential contributions will not be considered.
1420 N. Claremont Blvd.
Suite 105 D
Claremont CA 91711